Fun day! August 20th, 2021

I don’t know how to post on here πŸ˜‚ it’s obviously way different than Facebook, but I want to share what we did today. We were out for 6 hours having fun….the kids ate ice cream and hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles for lunch so they think it’s the best day ever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we met friends and played, then the girls and I got ice cream and then we biked to the coffee shop and the girls talked to a police officer. The girls were like star struck 😊 ive told them since they were tiny that police officers, EMTs and firemen are real life super hero’s. He was really kind and talked to them on their level for a few minutes and then we got our coffee, bike home….THEN BIKED THE GIRLS BIKES in a trailer to a park. They did so good on their bikes, we played a game called eagle eye, they traced me in chalk and gave me a snatched waist and badonkadonk and now we are getting pizza for a movie night 😜 I think we will all sleep well.








Comments

Popular Posts